Here at Lemon Ribbon, we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of all the visitors to our website. We have outlined below details on how we treat all data we collect from visitors to our website and any personal information provided to gain access to the portfolio.
Definitions and interpretation
||Collectively all information that you submit to Lemon Ribbon Studio via the website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
||A small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts and/ or when you use certain features of the Website. More details are listed in the cookies paragraph.
|Lemon Ribbon Studio, or us
||We are Lemon Ribbon Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 07409902 whose registered office is at Studio 7, Siddeley House, 50 Canbury Park Road, Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, KT2 6LX, UK.
|UK and EU Cookie Law
||The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
|User or you
||Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Lemon Ribbon Studio and acting during their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Lemon Ribbon Studio and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
||The website that you are currently using, www.lemonribbonstudio.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
Data Collected and our use of this Data
- When someone visits www.lemonribbon.com we do use third party services such as Google Analytics and Extreme Tracker to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns for any visitor to the website. This information is used to find out things such as how many visitors use the site, how they have found us and how they are using the site. The information is processed so it does not identify anyone and we do not make or allow any third parties to attempt to find out these identities.
- We do occasionally collect personal information for example subscribing to any email newsletters or details for competitions. We will be upfront about this anytime we collect information and explain what we intend to do with it. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
- We do use email marketing programs to deliver newsletters and our latest information and we do gather statistics using industry standard technologies to help up monitor and improve this. You can unsubscribe to these general mailings at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
Accessing your own Data
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Lemon Ribbon (where such Data is held). Please email any request using the details on the contact us page.
- Data security is of great importance to us and to protect your Data, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Lemon Ribbon to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.